Tūhono mai ki a Kahurangi Maxwell mō te hōtaka whakataetae tunu kai ā whānau tino mutunga mai o te reka.
- 200g Butter
- 2 Cup Raw Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 ½ Cup Flour
- Whittakers Peanut Butter Chocolate – To Taste
- 80ml Water
- 250g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 120ml Double Cream
- 25g Unsalted Butter
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Method for the Brownie:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C.
- Melt together butter, raw sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add, eggs, cocoa, mashed banana and flour. Mix well.
- Grease pan and place pieces of peanut butter chocolate in mixture.
- Bake at 180 ⁰C for approximately 20 minutes.
Method for the Sauce:
- Heat water, carefully pour in sugar and bring to the boil.
- Cook until bubbling on surface and golden brown, then remove from heat (3-4 minutes).
- Mix vanilla extract into double cream and carefully add to sugar mixture.
- Whisk in butter and sea salt.