Tūhono mai ki a Kahurangi Maxwell mō te hōtaka whakataetae tunu kai ā whānau tino mutunga mai o te reka.
- 125 gms of butter
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- 1 Tbspn of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 Tbspn of cocoa
- 1 cup of peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar together really well until it is light and fluffy.
- Add eggs to the butter and sugar mixture and mix together.
- In another bowl sift all of the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until they are combined with no lumps.
- Lastly stir peanuts into the batter. The mixture should be thick enough that you can easily pick up balls. If the mixture is too wet or sticky, add a little more flour.
- Take heaped spoons of dough and roll into balls. Flatten slightly with a fork on a tray. The brownies will spread naturally as they cook so don’t flatten them too much.
- Cook brownies for 20 minutes. When you can smell that delicious baked, fresh cookie scent, they’re ready.