Jump to navigation
Jump to content
TV show sub navigation
- 125 gr butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 500 gr mince
- 1 packet brown onion gravy
- 1 T tomato sauce
- Mix filling ingredients together leave to stand.
- Rub butter and flour together until mix resembles pebbles.
- Add cheese
- Add milk slowly until the mixture comes away from the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Knead on bench for 2 minutes, roll pastry into a ball cover with glad wrap and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll pastry out to 2 mm thick
- Cut into 10 to 11 cm circles.
- Divide filling evenly between pastry discs.
- Place filling on middle, wet edges slightly and deal by pressing down with your fingers.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
More posts from this episode