Ka tohaina e ngā tauira 13 ā rātau tohutao ki ā Rex Morgan, kaitao, ka whāngai atu ki ō rātau whānau ki te arotake.
- 100g dark Ghana chocolate - tiakarete parauri
- 300ml cream - kirīmi
- 50g castor sugar - huka kuoro
- 2 egg white - kahu heki
- Strawberries - rōpere
- White chocolate - tiakarete mā
- Blueberries - purūpere
- Melt chocolate in the microwave gently for approximately 1min in 20sec intervals checking as you go.
- Semi whip the cream. In separate bowl whisk the egg whites and slowly add sugar to form soft peaks.
- Fold cream into chocolate and then fold egg whites and sugar into that gently, mix, place in 4 large ramekins, chill for at least 3 hours, garnish with berries and grated white chocolate.