Jump to navigation
Jump to content
TV show sub navigation
- 250g Malt biscuits
- 150g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (kiwifruit juice?)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1x Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2x Kiwifruit, peeled and chopped roughly
- ¼ cup Kiwifruit jam, warmed
- Grease the sides of your spring form tin or cake tin and place baking paper on the bottom.
- Crush or blitz Malt biscuits until they look like fine breadcrumbs.
- Add melted butter and blitz or mix until combined.
- Place biscuit base into the spring form tin and firmly press onto the base and up along the sides of the tin.
- Chill for 30 mins until the base is firm.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Add vanilla and lemon and beat until combined.
- Place sliced kiwifruit on the base, and pour the cream cheese mixture over the top, cover and chill overnight.
- When set, heat the kiwifruit jam until warm and runny. Generously cover the cheesecake with chopped kiwifruit and drizzle the warm jam over the top.