Ka tirohia e Kai Time on the Road ngā kai me ngā hā taketake ā ngā iwi tūturu o Aotearoa.
Kai Time Malaysian Prawns
- 1 kg freshwater Malaysian Prawns
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dark soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon of liquid honey
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1 lemon
- Sea rock salt
- Prawns in to large bowl then drizzle in sesame oil and a sprinkle of rock salt and leave to the side for 30mins.
- Chop up garlic finely then coriander.
- Put pan on to high heat, oil in to pan then prawns toss till color changes in with garlic then oyster sauce, dark soya, honey and coriander cook for another 3 mins then add coconut cream till starts to simmer then finally add lemon juice.