Highland Smoked Salmon
- 60ml olive oil 15g Capers 80g onion 1 Lemon 4 pieces toast bread (Sour Dough Bread)
- 180g Salmon fillet
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- 1 piece Flax
- 4 leaves Kawakawa
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 20g Tea leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Our first task is to prepare our Salmon, remove bones and brush with olive oil.
- Season salt pepper and paprika.
- Place salmon onto a piece of flax
- We prepare our pot for smoking, place herbs, spices and tea, add olive oil.
- Heat pot to start smoking our salmon
- Now we prepare garnish for the salmon, slice onions length ways marinade with oil & lemon.
- Slice lemons and sprinkle with sugar & pepper leave aside
- Now we toast the breads, brush with olive oil, and we're ready to plate up…