Jump to navigation
Jump to content
Grilled Groper Fillet
- 80g apple
- 40g green capsicum
- 20g long shredded coconut
- 60g red capsicum
- 10ml herb sauce
- 5ml lemon juice
- 40ml olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 180g fillet Groper
- 60g flour
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- 1 onion powder
- 1 chilli pepper
- Oil for frying
- Peel then slice the apple and green pepper into long strips and place in a bowl.
- Add the coconut, finely diced red pepper,
- Drizzle the lime juice and olive oil over the salad,
- Season with salt pepper and the Cheyenne pepper,
- Place into the fridge to chill Finely chop parsley, mint, and chives and wash out the chlorine into a small bowl.
- Keep the chopped herbs separate from the herb juice.
- Prepare our Groper cleaning off any excess, bones, skin using paper towels, dry the Groper.
- In a shallow bowl mix together the flour, salt and spices. Completely coat the Groper with the flour mix
- Heat a deep fry pan until hot then add some oil.
- Place the Groper fillet into the pan then fry until evenly coloured light golden
- When cooked, drain well on a paper towel