He hōtaka tao kai tohutohu mā ngā tamariki me ngā whānau.
- Chicken (2 large legs)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- Half of pumpkin
- 2 litres of chicken stock
- Half teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Chop all the vegetables and fry in a large pot until softened.
- Add chicken, stock and pepper.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Take out chicken and cut meat off the bone into small pieces.
- Then place meat back into the pot.
- Continue to simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with bread.