Ko Cameron Petley te kaikawe i tēnei hōtaka tao kai. Ka tohaina mai e ia he tohutao muna nā te whānau ia wiki, ana mākete makau me ngā tikanga kohi kai māota.
EP 7 - Marinated chicken served with Asian slaw and mash with lemon butter
- 1 chicken (de-boned)
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 bunch parsley (finely chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 200grm mash potato
- for Asian slaw
- 1/2 cup green cabbage
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup mung beans
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup aioli
- Place chicken into a large bowl add zest, juice, parsley garlic and season with salt and pepper massage into the flesh of the chicken. Transfer into a zip lock bag and refrigerate for minimum 2hrs or over night
- Then cook on a grill of a bbq for 1-1 1/2 hrs or until cooked.
- Mix together the ingredients for the slaw in another bowl
- Serve chicken with slaw and mash and a good chicken gravy.
- Equipment bbq, pot, mixing bowls